Web Development can
be very simple or very complicated. Needs can very from business
to business and from application to application. Roberts Computing
Systems realizes the complexity of this endeavor and takes measures
every step of the way to make sure that you end up with the web
site you want and need and, most importantly, the web site you expect
from the very beginning with no surprise endings. Roberts Computing
Systems uses the following design model to ensure your satisfaction:
- Roberts Computing Systems will communicate with a key contact within
your company to clearly establish the concept that you desire and
wish to present to the internet community.
- Based on the site concept, Roberts Computing Systems will do a complete
site analysis to determine the best tools and technologies needed
to achieve your goal.
- Based on the site concept and analysis agreed upon in steps 1 and
2, Roberts Computing Systems will prepare a cost analysis of what
it will take to build the desired site. Consideration will be given
to the type of hosting service and technologies required.
- Once you have agreed to move on with the web development and you
have reviewed the cost analysis, you will presented with prototypes
of portions of your proposed web site. The prototypes will be a non-working
model revealing the basic concepts that have been previously determined.
While these are non-working, they will give you a feel for how the
final site will look and function.
- After establishing the concept, completed a cost analysis and viewed
the prototype, you will be asked for an approval to proceed. This
means that we are in agreement on the concept, cost, and basic design
of your web site. We cannot proceed until we receive this approval
Good Faith Deposit
- A non-refundable deposit will be required before development can
- Development begins.
- You will be asked several times to review the site as development
progresses. This gives you a benchmark as to how the site is progressing
and ensures that we remain "on track".
- Site is implemented as live and made available to the web.
- A complete copy of all code generated for your web site will be
furnished to you on CD for archival purposes. This is your code to
do with as you wish.
As a courtesy, Roberts Computing Systems with work with you to create
the appropriate meta tags needed to help your site be recognized
and indexed by leading search engines. We will also submit your site
to many of these search engines for you. Search Engine submission
and rankinig is as much guess work and luck as it is scientific. Web
sites that are ranked high one week, can fall significantly the next
week for no apparent reason. We cannot guarantee your ranking, placing
or acceptance with any search engine or portal. Utlimately it will
be your responsibility to promote your web site and to participate
in the submission process. We can give you several pointers for doing
this. You may want to take advantage of our fee based web submission services.